Holistic Holiday at Sea XV – A Voyage to Well-Being sets sail in February on MSC Divina, one of the most luxurious ocean liners in the world. The 10-day holistic cruise to the Caribbean is a perfect combination of luxury, vegan food, fitness, health education and thrilling travel. It’s an exotic journey to ports of call that highlight crystal clear waters and white sand beaches. En route to wellness wonderland, cruisers will be able to take in lectures, attend workshops and meet with private consultants in effort in increase mental, spiritual and physical wellbeing.
The ocean journey to health departs on February 15th, 2018 and culminates on February 25, 2018. The cruise features some of the leading authorities in alternative health, holistic healing and plant-based cuisine. Enjoying specially prepared natural food, snorkeling and swimming in the sea and lounging by the ship’s 3 saltwater pools are just some of the activities you have to look forward to if you cruise with Holistic Holiday at Sea.
The Holistic Holiday at Sea cruise departs Miami, Florida on Thursday and spends 2 days at sea before arriving in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas on Sunday. Port stops include Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Fort de France, Martinique; Bridgetown, Barbados and Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe.
To find out more about Holistic Holiday at Sea, visit the cruise organizer’s website.
More from All About Cruises and More
- Looking to Travel This Holiday Season? Consider a Cunard Christmas Cruise
- Join Cruise of Lights® in Its 55th Year!
- Christmas Market Cruises for 2017
- A Life Changing Cruise
- Cruises Provide Travelers with a Taste of an Entire Region
- Something for Everyone Can Be Found On the High Seas
- 5 Things to Know About European Christmas Cruises
- The Importance of Your Passport When on a Cruise