This year is Cruise of Lights’ 55th year taking cruisers on extraordinary cruises to see beautiful Christmas lights. The cruise company run out of Southern California was voted a Top 10 cruise experience by Coastal Living Magazine, a 10 Best Christmas Lights Destination in the U.S. by AOL and a Worth The Drive cruise by AAA Southern California.
Take Cruise of Lights’ holiday cruises through Huntington Harbour in Huntington Beach, California and enjoy a narrated boat tour that sails down lit-up waterways. During December, locals and tourists flock to these cruises to enjoy the sights of illuminated harbour homes and to delight in the festive sounds that go along with the decorations.
Animated displays on brightly lit homes awe and amaze. Docks, decks and boats glimmer, sheen and shine for the season and you can see it all on a Cruise of Lights tour. For 2017, Cruise of Lights will take passengers on light-filled journeys from December 15 to 18 and again from December 21 to 23.
The funds raised from Cruise of Lights tours throughout December, which are brought to you by the Huntington Harbour Philharmonic Committee, go to support highly regarded music education programs for youth in Orange County, California. The Huntington Harbour Committee gives 10% of all Cruise of Lights proceeds to schools in the immediate community.
Head on over to the Cruise of Lights website to book your holiday lights cruise in Southern California before the tours fill up!
More from All About Cruises and More
- 5 Things to Know About European Christmas Cruises
- Looking to Travel This Holiday Season? Consider a Cunard Christmas Cruise
- Discover the Perks of a Repositioning Cruise
- Christmas Market Cruises for 2017
- Holistic Holiday at Sea™ XV – A Voyage to Well-being
- Cruising To or From San Diego: The Best Beaches to Visit on a Weekend Stay
- Pack for Your First Cruise Like a Pro
- Live Summer Music Cruises in Dana Point, California