Summer isn’t over yet, so get out there enjoy its beauty and great weather with a live music cruise in Dana Point, California. Sailing out of Dana Wharf, this fun cruise let you relax in a stunning setting and savor the carefree days and nights we have left of a fabulous season.
Dana Pride is your host ship for your concert on the Pacific, and it’s a 95-foot vessel with upper deck seating as well as indoor gathering spaces. Its large galley makes it one of the most comfortable small ships on the water, and it offers a bar with beer and mixed drinks.
Sail on Dana Pride and enjoy gorgeous views of coastal Southern California, and kick back and revel in the easy spirit of summer while listing to the following bands:
- 8/26 – Bunch of Guys
- 9/2 – Flock of 80’s
- 9/9 – Sonic Gold
- 9/16 – Section 8
- 9/23 – Cali Conscious
- 9/30 – Bunch of Guys
- 10/7 – Flock of 80’s
- 10/14 – Sonic Gold
- 10/21 – Cali Conscious
- 10/28- Bunch of Guys (last Music cruise of the season)
So, are you ready to go on a music cruise to end out the summer? If you’re anywhere in Southern California, we suggest you do!
More from All About Cruises and More
- Cruising To or From San Diego: The Best Beaches to Visit on a Weekend Stay
- French Polynesia – A Bucket List Cruise
- How To Tip On A Cruise Ship
- Go Big or Stay Home When Selecting Your Next Cruise
- Get More From Your Cruise Before You Even Leave Home
- Spend a Leisurely Vacation in Germany on a Main River Cruise
- New Cruise Ships for 2018
- What to Expect on a Live Aboard Cruise