Vegan Vacation at Sea is sailing from Montreal to Boston this July, and you’re going to want to be on that ship. On July 1st, the cruise will begin on Holland America’s ms Veendam and it adventure at sea to take passengers through ports in Canada and New England – offering tons of amazing vegan food to eat along the way.
Vegan Vacation at Sea 2017 will depart Montreal and head to the St. Lawrence River, Quebec City, the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor and Boston. The cruise finishes up nearly a week later on July 7th, and it will surely leave travelers with an experience they want to take in every year (here’s hoping this cruise will sail annually until forever).
The folks planning Vegan Vacation at Sea want cruises to have FUN! And, of course, they want people to see that eating vegan food for 6 days and sailing the planet’s gorgeous waters is a combination totally doable and made in heaven. This cruise will offer awesome vegan cuisine, the company of great people and some fantastic activities and opportunities, including the following:
- An eclectic all-vegan menu that reflects regional favorites, developed in partnership with the Culinary Operations team at Holland America
- Vegan shore excursions exclusively for the Vegan Vacation at Sea group
- Social events and private parties
- A $40 spa credit, $40 Wi-Fi credit and $50 beverage card
- Vegan swag
- Vegan Vacation at Sea shirt
To learn more about outstanding food you’ll be eating and the fun you’ll have on the Vegan Vacation at Sea 2017 Cruise to Canada and New England, visit the Vegan Cruise Planners website.