Host your next party, corporate event or social gathering in Marina Del Rey on a luxury yacht from FantaSea Yachts.
FantaSea Yachts has a long history of providing luxury charted mini-cruises in Marina Del Rey, California. For 37 years, the company has earned and strengthened its reputation for offering exquisite opportunities to sail the beautiful waters of the marina, and hold amazing events while doing it.
The cruise company started in 1980, and it has always been family-owned and operated affair. The line works with professional event planners, caterers, chefs, designers, captains and crew members to make memorable occasions in the marina and out into sea.
While yacht cruising is generally expensive, FantaSea Yachts prides itself on offering cruises for all budgets. Affordability combined with superior service make this yacht company one to remember.
The FantaSea Fleet
FantaSea Yachts sails 3 luxury yachts: Dandeana, RegentSea and FantaSea One. All are elegantly appointed and designed to give passengers incomparable cruising experiences.
- Dandeana – Seats 130 guests. The company’s flagship yacht with a salon deck for elaborate entertaining.
- RegentSea – Seats 135 guests. Offers luxury with spectacular views from 2 spacious semi-open decks that also let in refreshing ocean air.
- FantaSea – Seats 300 guests. Enjoy 4 ultra-modern decks along with the ultimate in comfort and style. Completely customizeable.
Each of the FantaSea vessels features special appointments that set the right mood for any event. You can learn more about the possibilities for luxury yacht cruising by visiting the FantaSea website.
More from All About Cruises and More
- The Crystal Endeavor – A One Of A Kind Yacht Experience
- Oceania Cruise Lines Wineries and Royalty Cruise
- Galapagos – A Bucket List Cruise
- 212 – The Magic Number Aboard a Windstar Cruise
- Lock in Your Spot – Book Cruise Amenities in Advance
- Understanding Oceania Cruise Lines O Life Difference
- Spectrum of the Sea – The Newest Ship From Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Adults Only Cruises – Not Racy Just Child- Free