Bachelorette parties might be big business but hosting one on a cruise ship can deliver the most heartfelt and intimate experience for a group of girlfriends that any bride could ask for. When at first glance, a cruise could appear to be out of reach, but when guests consider what the cost would be for a weekend away at home, say, airfare to someplace like Las Vegas, plus hotel, food, and things to do, the all-inclusive price of a cruise seems quite reasonable. Here are five more reasons why hosting your bachelorette party on a cruise ship makes good sense:
1. A cruise offers something for everyone. Depending on the size of the bachelorette party, it can be hard to find a single activity that’s enjoyed by all. Choosing a cruise trip means that everyone can find something they like to do.
2. Achieve total relaxation. A cruise ship vacation can offer total relaxation and extensive pampering, which is especially important in light of how much stress goes into planning a wedding. Cruise ships often offer full spa services, including massages, to alleviate stress.
3. Take one last trip with the girls. Enjoy traveling together as adults, without spouses and children. Relish in the freedom to come and go as you choose and not have to worry about looking after others while you’re away. Sleep in, stay up late, and explore exciting ports of call.
4. Make it more than a bachelorette party. The typical night out is a good time, sure, but how well will you remember it five years from now? By inviting everyone on a cruise, there’s a chance to make this experience meaningful and memorable, too. There’s ample time for everyone to bond and for the bride to spend some quality time with her bridesmaids individually, too.
5. Taking a cruise means everyone gets to travel. Chances are good that the bridesmaids are spread out across the country. This can make it hard to plan a bachelorette because some of those traveling might feel “it’s not fair.” By booking a cruise, everyone has to travel, making it a more equitable effort.
Bachelorette parties on cruise ships can be a great way to celebrate the bride-to-be and her girlfriends with something really special, a trip no one will forget. A cruise might require greater planning and more investment, but it can also deliver a highly customized experience that all participants will truly enjoy.