Wondering which ships offer a bit of Halloween fun during October sails? There are quite a few, and we’re going to tell you all about them. There are parties, events, and more going on during Halloween cruises this year, they’re in high demand.
Halloween cruises for 2015 are selling out quickly, because they’re different, exciting, and they only come around once a year. Take this opportunity to find out about the thrills that await you on a Halloween cruise, and then book your room fast.
Disney’s Halloween on the High Seas
While most Halloween cruises offer activities that are geared toward fun and not fright, Disney’s Halloween on the High Seas Cruises is the ultimate family-fun and friendly cruise. Disney ships fleetwide present mildly-spooky and mischievous things to do, and see, around Halloween time. Kids and adults enjoy tricks, treats, magic, and more while sailing the high seas.
The Disney Halloween experience is a pretty new concept for the cruise line. It’s expected to be wildly popular this year, as it will present Halloween parties, decor, and entertainment on cruises from late September until Halloween night. We think you’ll love your Disney cruise turned Halloween spectacular. In particular, we hope you’ll find fascinating the Halloween Tree that transforms eerily throughout the cruise.
Highlights of Disney’s Halloween on the High Seas cruises include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party
- Halloween-themed activities
- Time Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream
- Haunted Stories of the Sea
- Pumpkin Carving
- And a Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids adult-only party
Carnival Cruise Line Halloween Cruise
Carnival Cruise Line is known for throwing a pretty great Halloween party onboard its ships. This year, the 2015 Halloween cruises will feature lively costume contests, ghost story readings, scary movie screenings, and other frightful and delightful activities.
Carnival Halloween cruises take place throughout October. Essentially, any cruise that includes an October 31st date will offer fun and festive Halloween things to do and see.
Some of the Carnival Halloween cruises we’ve noticed for this year include cruises with embarkation points in Miami, Seattle, and Galveston. The Carnival Ecstasy cruise to Nassau, Bahamas will be a Halloween hurrah complete with entertainment and themed dinner parties.
Tips for Halloween Cruises
- Contemplating wearing a costume on your Halloween cruise? We say, “Go for it!” There will be likely be superheroes, fairies, and other charming characters all over the ship during your Halloween cruise. So, join the crowd and embrace your inner butterfly or whatever it is you dream to be. Many ships have a dedicated costume night, which we think is just as fun as planned formal nights.
- You don’t have to pass out candy on a Halloween cruise. But, if you want to take your kids trick-or-treating, you’ll usually find some goodie stations set up throughout a Halloween cruise.
- You can’t put a lit jack-o-lantern on your doorstep while you’re on a Halloween cruise, but you can decorate your cabin door with cobwebs or spiders. Feel free to add a bit of merriment to your front door, and then get as festive as you want with the décor inside your room.
- Halloween cruises are super fun ways to enjoy a holiday with a group of people. They’re cruises that you should consider going on at least once, along with Christmas and New Year’s cruises (we love these!).